Peel eLearning - Summer
The Peel board offers high school credit courses online for students wishing to earn credits in a flexible manner during the summer.
How do I register for a Peel eLearning - Summer course?
- There is NO walk-in registration for Peel eLearning courses.
- Students on waitlists will be contacted after the first day of classes if a seat opens up.
Logging into D2L - Quick Reference Guide
This short youtube video will answer many of the questions you may have about the program.
Tips for parents
- be involved in the daily supervision of your child’s learning responsibilities, and assist with time management
- establish an appropriate computer workstation that is semi-private and has reliable Internet access
- for tests, midterms and exams, ensure that your child has a private workstation where he or she can work independently
- sit with your child as she or he logs into the course and look at the announcements and calendar for upcoming due dates
- make sure your child reads the Student Handbook (see the Student Stuff link in each course) that shows guidelines and important dates
Parent support is a significant factor in student success. If you require assistance, please contact your child’s teacher through the course email or the Continuing Education office. The contact information can be found in the Student Handbook distributed at the start of each term. For technical questions, you can contact tech support in your course email.
905-890-1010, Ext. 6610
905-890-1010, ext. 6688
(Please note that this number
is not monitored outside of
summer school hours)
Continuing Education (8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
Room 116, 100 Elm Drive West
Mississauga, ON L5B 1L9
Email - [email protected]