Welcome to ParentConnect!
Your online parent portal to access school alerts, report cards, busing info and more online.
To help keep families connect to their children's education experience, we encourage all Peel District School Board parents/guardians to sign up for ParentConnect. ParentConnect is our online parent portal which provides parents/guardians with a single access point to stay informed, access services online and receive important information about your children.
ParentConnect allows parents/guardians to:
- view school based alerts and information
- access the parent/guardian view of Brightspace for PDSB Online School
- track real time absence reporting
- view current and historic elementary report cards for your child(ren)
- get up-to-date busing information
- review secondary school credit history and diploma status
|In early October, all parents/guardians who provided their email address to the school were emailed the ParentConnect token for their child(ren) and important instructions on how to access ParentConnect. Please contact the school to receive this information. |
How to sign up for ParentConnect
Parents/guardians that have used ParentConnect in the past will continue to have access to your child(ren)s information. You do not need to register again.
You will need to create a ParentConnect account, and register each of your children to your account. Visit http://parent.peelschools.org or download the mobile app titled Peel ParentConnect through Google Play Store or Apple Store.
Click "Sign up now" or sign up using one of your social accounts (Google, Facebook, Microsoft or Twitter). Watch this video for step-by-step instructions on how to register.
How to add your child(ren) to your ParentConnect account
Once you've registered, clicking on the "Add a student" button on your profile page to add your child. Watch this video for step-by-step instructions on how to add a student.
In order to add your child to your ParentConnect account, parents/guardians will need to provide the following two pieces of information. This two-step authorization system helps to ensure student privacy.
- Student number: the student number associated with the student whose information you want to access (located on any official school document, e.g. Report Card)
- ParentConnect token: Each child in the Peel board has been assigned a unique ParentConnect token. Families who have provided their email address to the school will receive an email on Oct. 2, 2020 with the ParentConnect token for their child(ren). Parents/guardians can also obtain the token by calling the main office of the school. Please note that if you have more than one child registered with the Peel board, each child will have a different token. Please also ensure your email address is up-to-date at the school.
- Once you've added your child(ren), you're ready and can click on each child's profile to view more information.
What devices can I use to access ParentConnect?
The ParentConnect website can be accessed through any computer, smartphone Internet browser and/or tablets.
Still have questions?
Visit the ParentConnect FAQ page, contact your school directly or email [email protected]