All Peel District School Board students in grades 7 to12 have access to a myBlueprint
account. Using the online educational planning tool, students begin the process of exploring education and career choices.
Students should consider the following 4 questions:
- Who am I?
- Who do I want to become?
- What are my opportunities?
- What are my plans to achieve my goals?
- discover their learning style
- narrow in on areas of interests
- learn more about their unique personality
- set goals
- explore careers
- research and compare options after secondary school
Whether students are preparing for apprenticeship, college, community living, university or the workplace, these activities empower students to explore their future. Students can access myBlueprint and work through the activities from home or school. Making My Way offers online resources and tools to help you make informed decisions and explore your options after high school. You'll also learn about the five pathways to success after high school.