King William IV of England granted 200 acres of land as an educational trust to the Peel District School Board in 1833. Farm revenue was to be used to support The Old Britannia Schoolhouse and in the advancement of education in the County of Peel.
Today the Farm is run as a Field Centre and is open in the early spring for a month and a half, offering a Sugar Bush with a half-day primary program.
For more information, contact 905-890-1010 (or 1-800-668-1146) ext. 3150.