Notre but ensemble est de créer un climat qui va favoriser et enforcir les gens avec des différentes pensées pour qu’ils soient des citoyens responsables, respectueux et fructueux du monde.
Carberry Public School offers both French immersion and English to the learning community. We are a part of a growing, dynamic community whose mission is to be respectful of all kinds of minds while striving to empower students with knowledge of themselves. The learning team is committed to collaborating with all members of the learning community so we can work together to support student success. We do this by encouraging each learner to take pride in their unique learning profile of strengths, interests and challenges. All members of the learning community are expected to demonstrate respect for all minds and endeavour to support learning differences by using a wide variety of teaching practices and resources within each classroom.
To realize our mission and vision, at Carberry we collectively value:
• all kinds of minds
• beauty in everything
• recognizing strengths and needs
• yearning for learning
The Carberry mascot is the Cougar, and it was selected by the students because:
• cougars lead through love not fear,
• cougars teach unconditional leadership, patience and determination,
• cougars show their strength by being respectful,
• cougars show their strength by being responsible, and
• cougars do their best when they try new things.