Larkspur Public School is a dynamic school community with students and teachers who are engaged with a focus on high academic standards. The school supports staff and students by providing a positive climate for learning and working based on responsibility, respect, inclusion, co-operation, honesty and caring. Staff and students work together to be successful by:
• being accountable and reliable in our actions and commitments;
• treating others, yourself and the environment with high regard and value;
• treating everyone fairly and equitably;
• working collaboratively with others for a common purpose;
• being truthful, trustworthy and sincere in our speech and actions; and
• showing compassion and kindness towards others
At Larkspur we are “Growing Together, Today for Tomorrow.” We are committed to the success of all students so that they may reach their full potential and contribute positively to the global community. Our learning community in all stakeholders, embraces equity and cultural diversity, celebrates individuality, encourages personal growth, applies principles of co-operation collaboration and creative problem solving; promotes effective leadership skills, models teamwork and consensus seeking.