Ridgewood Public School is comprised of a learning community where staff, students and parents are committed to fostering individual excellence and leadership in a caring community of learners. "Think Today for Tomorrow."
During the next five years, we will continue to be a collaborative community that reaches the needs of diverse learners. All learners are encouraged to take responsibility and ownership of their learning. Staff and community will share the willingness and commitment to adapt to change. And together, we will practice respect for diversity and acceptance of each member of the learning community.
Our values are:
- the three 3 C's: Care, Courtesy and Common sense
- commitment to individual excellence
- safe and caring environment
- respectful relationships for diversity and acceptance of each member of the learning community
- maximizing academic achievement through school success planning