How to apply for OYAP
Who can register in OYAP?
To register in OYAP, you must:
- be serious in pursuing an apprenticeable trade after completing high school
- be at least 16 years of age
- have a minimum of 16 credits
- be a full-time student
- be enrolled in a co-op program
How do I apply for OYAP?
- Pick up an application for Co-op at your school. Talk with your guidance counsellor, Co-op, or Technological Education teacher about becoming an apprentice
- Visit the websites below for more information about apprenticeship:
www.gov.on.ca (search apprenticeship)