Continuing Education Online
The Peel board offers high school credit courses online for day school students and adult learners wishing to earn credits in a flexible manner.
Courses are offered year-round. See the full list of online night school courses and summer school courses available. If you are a resident of Ontario, there is no tuition. Otherwise, tuition fees may be charged. Take a tour to find out more about online learning.
For more information on how to register for an online course
Already registered for an online course? Find out about your Orientation.
For more information, read our Frequently Asked Questions section or contact us at:
905-366-8799, Option 2
905-890-1010 ext. 6688.
8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Rm 116, 100 Elm Dr. W.
Mississauga, ON L5B 1L9
Tips for parents
- be involved in the daily supervision of your child’s learning responsibilities, and assist with time management
- establish an appropriate computer workstation that is semi-private and has reliable internet access
- for tests, midterms and exams, ensure that your child has a private workstation where he or she can work independently
- sit with your child as she or he logs into the course and look at the announcements and calendar for upcoming due dates
- make sure your child reads the Student Handbook (see the Student Stuff link in each course) that shows guidelines and important dates
Parent support is a significant factor in student success. If you require assistance, please contact your child’s teacher through the course email or the Continuing Education office. The contact information can be found in the Student Handbook distributed at the start of each term. For technical questions you can contact tech support in your course email.
For more information, contact Continuing Education at 100 Elm Dr. W., Rm 116, Mississauga, ON L5B 1L9
Telephone: 905-366-8799, Option 2