Peel eLearning - Summer
|eLearning-Summer School report cards and transcripts will be mailed out this week to the home address provided in the Student Information System.|
The Peel board offers high school credit courses online for students wishing to earn credits in a flexible manner during the summer.
How do I register for a Peel eLearning - Summer course? (Click here)
- There is NO walk-in registration for Peel eLearning courses.
- Students on waitlists will be contacted after the first day of classes if a seat opens up.
Find answers to eLearning Frequently Asked Questions about course offerings, orientation and more.
Logging into D2L - Peel eLearning Information for Students
Orientation (If you miss orientation, watch this YouTube Video)
An orientation session has been scheduled for Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at Mississauga S.S. (McLaughlin and Courtney Park Drive). As walk-in registration for the in-class courses at this location will also be occurring during this period of time, please ensure you come to the cafetorium to check-in.
The orientation schedule is below:
Grade 10 Courses
9:30 -10:30 am
Grade 11 courses
10:30 -11:30 am
Grade 12 courses
11:30 am-12:30 pm
*you need only attend the orientation for 1 of these courses as the logins will be the same
The following courses will be proctored: MCV4U0, SES4U0, SPH4U0, SBI4U0, and possibly other senior Math, Science and English courses.
Tips for parents
- be involved in the daily supervision of your child’s learning responsibilities, and assist with time management
- establish an appropriate computer workstation that is semi-private and has reliable Internet access
- for tests, midterms and exams, ensure that your child has a private workstation where he or she can work independently
- sit with your child as she or he logs into the course and look at the announcements and calendar for upcoming due dates
- make sure your child reads the Student Handbook (see the Student Stuff link in each course) that shows guidelines and important dates
Parent support is a significant factor in student success. If you require assistance, please contact your child’s teacher through the course email or the Continuing Education office. The contact information can be found in the Student Handbook distributed at the start of each term. For technical questions, you can contact tech support in your course email.
905-890-1010, Ext. 6613, 6612, 6610
905-890-1010, ext. 6688
(Please note that this number
is not monitored outside of
summer school hours)
Continuing Education (8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
Room 116, 100 Elm Drive West
Mississauga, ON L5B 1L9
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org