Peel eLearning - Summer
(formerly Continuing Education Online Summer School)
The Peel board offers high school credit courses online for students wishing to earn credits in a flexible manner.
Courses are offered in summer school only. See the full list of Peel eLearning - Summer courses (to be posted in April 2014). If you are a resident of Ontario, there is no tuition. Otherwise, tuition fees may be charged.
Find answers to frequently asked questions.
How do I register for a Peel eLearning - Summer course? (click here).
An orientation session will be schedule prior to the beginning of summer school.
The orientation schedule is below:
Grade 10 courses - 9 to 10 a.m.
Grade 11 courses - 10 to 11 a.m.
Grade 12 courses - 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
The following courses will be proctored: MCV4U, SES4U, SCH4U, SPH4U, SBI4U
Tips for parents
- be involved in the daily supervision of your child’s learning responsibilities, and assist with time management
- establish an appropriate computer workstation that is semi-private and has reliable internet access
- for tests, midterms and exams, ensure that your child has a private workstation where he or she can work independently
- sit with your child as she or he logs into the course and look at the announcements and calendar for upcoming due dates
- make sure your child reads the Student Handbook (see the Student Stuff link in each course) that shows guidelines and important dates
Parent support is a significant factor in student success. If you require assistance, please contact your child’s teacher through the course email or the Continuing Education office. The contact information can be found in the Student Handbook distributed at the start of each term. For technical questions you can contact tech support in your course email.
905-890-1010, Ext. 6610
905-890-1010, ext. 6688
Continuing Education (8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
Room 116, 100 Elm Drive West
Mississauga, ON L5B 1L9
Email - email@example.com