Continuing Education Online Summer School
The Peel board offers high school credit courses online for Peel secondary day school students wishing to earn credits in a flexible manner.
Courses are offered year-round. See the full list of online summer school courses (to be posted in April 2014). If you are a resident of Ontario, there is no tuition. Otherwise, tuition fees may be charged.
For more information on how to register for an online course
905-366-8799, Option 2
905-890-1010, ext. 6688
Continuing Education (8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
Room 116, 100 Elm Drive West
Mississauga, ON L5B 1L9
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
The orientation schedule will be posted the week prior to the beginning of classes.
The following courses are typically proctored: MCV4U, SES4U, SCH4U, SPH4U, SBI4U
Tips for parents
- be involved in the daily supervision of your child’s learning responsibilities, and assist with time management
- establish an appropriate computer workstation that is semi-private and has reliable internet access
- for tests, midterms and exams, ensure that your child has a private workstation where he or she can work independently
- sit with your child as she or he logs into the course and look at the announcements and calendar for upcoming due dates
- make sure your child reads the Student Handbook (see the Student Stuff link in each course) that shows guidelines and important dates
Parent support is a significant factor in student success. If you require assistance, please contact your child’s teacher through the course email or the Continuing Education office. The contact information can be found in the Student Handbook distributed at the start of each term. For technical questions you can contact tech support in your course email.