Registration for each student starts here. For help, visit the Parent Registration Guide
Registration at John Fraser Elementary IL has been closed effective August 20, 2019 as the site has reached capacity. Please choose Stephen Lewis, The Woodlands or Thomas Street as an alternate sites.
- Use a browser other than Internet Exploreer
- Have you cleaned up your computer lately? Delete Cookies and Histories if you run into problems
- Start from here for each student you are registering.
- You cannot register from a cellphone. A computer/tablet is required.
- If your student does not have a Peel student #, enter 0s.
- If your student's day school does not appear in the dropdown menu, select "Other" and type in the name of their school.
Refund Policy: New applications will not be approved by the Peel District School Board prior to payment being processed. If your application is not accepted you will be refunded your materials fee less the $2.50 transaction fee.
If enrolment is low in a particular language there may be a delay in starting the class. Some classes begin later than others.
When classes fill up, students may have to wait to be contacted until space becomes available. All classes are conditional on sufficient enrolment and are subject to cancellation or transfer to an alternate location. Space in some courses may be limited.
What to bring to your first day of classes
Students already enrolled in the Peel District School Board must bring a current report card.
All other students must provide one of the following original documents before being admitted to a class:
- proof of Canadian citizenship (birth certificate, birth registration card, passport, citizenship card or certificate)
- confirmation of permanent resident status (Permanent Resident Card [PRC] IMM5292)
- proof of landed immigrant status (Record of Landing IMM1000).