Register for International Language programs
International Languages courses are open to current elementary and secondary students.
Registration Dates for 2016-2017 (coming soon)
Elementary classes (Kindergarten to grade 8): TBA
Secondary classes (Grades 9/10 to 12): TBA
BEFORE you click on the Register button, please read the following:
- Registration is an online process only. There is no manual registration.
- Registration is a continuous process through to May of the following year. Students can be approved for a class anywhere from September to May.
- Approvals are only done on Saturday mornings.
- You must wait to receive your "approval" email before attending the language site.
- Once you receive your approval email, report to the site.
If enrolment is low in a particular language there may be a delay in starting the class. As there is continuous enrolment from September to May, some classes begin later than others.
Refund policy - new applications will not be approved by Peel prior to payment being processed. If you application is not accepted, you will be refunded your materials fee less the $5.00 administration fee.
When classes become full, students may be placed on waitlists and will be contacted if space becomes available. All classes are conditional on sufficient enrolment and are subject to cancellation or transfer to an alternate location. Space in some courses may be limited.
What to bring to your first day of classes
Students already enrolled in the Peel District School Board must bring a current report card.
All other students must provide one of the following original documents before being admitted to a class:
- proof of Canadian citizenship (birth certificate, birth registration card, passport, citizenship card or certificate)
- confirmation of permanent resident status (Permanent Resident Card [PRC] IMM5292)
- proof of landed immigrant status (Record of Landing IMM1000).