Registration for IL classes is now OPEN!
What's new with registration?
- All registrations for current and new students must go through this website. Do not go directly to your School-Day account.
- The "Add a student" utility in School-day will not work to register more than one child. Each student must be registered through this website.
- Students/parents can now select a different IL site at registration time. You don't need to wait to be transferred.
- Kindergarten registration is separated into JK and SK.
- Here's your Parent Registration Guide.
Please note: The John Fraser S.S. elementary and secondary Mandarin lL location has reached capacity and registration is closed. Mandarin is available at Stephen Lewis S.S., Thomas Street M.S. and Port Credit S.S. and registration remains open.
- Registration is an online process only. There is no manual registration.
- Registration is a continuous process through to May of the following year. Students can be approved for a class anytime from September to May.
- Registration approvals will be ongoing throughout the summer and then only on Saturdays during the school year.
Elementary classes (Kindergarten to grade 8): June 9, 2016 - May 31, 2017
Secondary classes (Grades 9/10 to 12): June 9, 2016 - October 1, 2016
If enrolment is low in a particular language there may be a delay in starting the class. As there is continuous enrolment from September to May, some classes begin later than others.
Refund Policy: New applications will not be approved by the Peel District School Board prior to payment being processed. If your application is not accepted, you will be refunded your materials fee less the $5.00 administration fee.
When classes fill up, students may have to wait to be contacted until space becomes available. All classes are conditional on sufficient enrolment and are subject to cancellation or transfer to an alternate location. Space in some courses may be limited.
What to bring to your first day of classes
Students already enrolled in the Peel District School Board must bring a current report card.
All other students must provide one of the following original documents before being admitted to a class:
- proof of Canadian citizenship (birth certificate, birth registration card, passport, citizenship card or certificate)
- confirmation of permanent resident status (Permanent Resident Card [PRC] IMM5292)
- proof of landed immigrant status (Record of Landing IMM1000).