Welcome to ParentConnect!
Your online parent portal to access important student information
ParentConnect is a safe and secure website that acts as a single point to stay informed and to access all electronic services provided to Peel board parents and legal guardians.
The parent-friendly website will allow you to:
- view school-based alerts and information
- access real time absence reporting
- view current and historic elementary report card information
- get up-to-date busing information
- review secondary school credit history and diploma status
- and more
How do I register?
Registering for ParentConnect is simple.
- Visit http://parent.peelschools.org and click one of the social media buttons (Google, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft)
- If you don't have an account with one of those providers, you can create a local account by clicking the sign up now link on the login page.
Watch this video for step-by-step instructions on how to register:
How do I add students to my ParentConnect account?
After registering for a ParentConnect account, parents/legal guardians will need to provide the following two pieces of information for each student they wish to add to their account:
- the student number associated with the student whose information you want to access (located on any official school document, e.g. Report Card).
- a unique ParentConnect token—passcode
*Please note that if your school will be phasing in with ParentConnect on February 23, the token will be sent to your email on this date. It will not be available in advance. Please contact your school to confirm if your school has already launched the program.
You will receive this by email or you can obtain the token by visiting the main office of the school. Please note that if you have more than one child registered with the Peel board, each one will have a different token. Please contact the school to ensure your email address is up-to-date.
Watch this video for step-by-step instructions on how to add students to your account:
What devices can I use to access ParentConnect?
The ParentConnect website can be accessed through any computer, smartphone Internet browser and/or tablets.
Still have questions?
Visit the ParentConnect FAQ page, contact your school directly or email email@example.com