Grades 11 and 12 students from Bramalea Secondary School's communications technology class wanted to highlight all of the amazing things that takes place at their school - they figured the best and most fun way to do it would be by creating a lip sync video. When word got out about their idea, the entire school got on board to perform Whatever It Takes by Imagine Dragons, all the while showcasing the diversity in clubs, classes, teams, friendships and more at the school.
Oh, and did we mention that the video was entirely directed, filmed, produced and edited by students?
- Anjali Vimalanthan, director
- Chris Brohm, 1st assistant director
- Hasnat Khan, editor
- Omar Hassan, designer
Special thanks to:
- Matthew Dailey, teacher – communications technology
- Leah Eden, vice-principal
- Nathaniel Tega, student
- All club, team, group supervisors and viewers watching
Do you have an inspiring story, person or creation to share? Let us know!