Continuing Education Hiring
Are you ready to be VIP - Virtually in Peel?
Interested in working for Continuing Education in the Peel District School Board? You're virtually there with the exciting new features we offer through VIP.
VIP allows teachers, secretarial/clerical/library technician staff and instructors to apply for a variety of positions with Continuing Education. For all other types of positions, go to the Job Board.
Here's what you will find on VIP:
Register to get updates about our hiring and to post your resume online, where it can be viewed by Continuing Education.
View all available Continuing Education positions on our job board.
Create your own personalized job search.
Apply online to job postings with one simple click of your mouse.
Learn more about VIP in our FAQ.
- Learn more about the benefits of registering with VIP.
- Technical problems accessing the site? Contact the Help Desk of our Learning Technology Support Services department Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST by calling 905-890-1010 ext. 4357 or 1-800-668-1146 ext. 4357 (in Ontario).
Please note: Timelines for applying to summer school positions is 5 days only.
Applying to Continuing Education positions on VIP - Chart
1) JOB AD Credit Night School - Teacher - Semester 2 2014-2015.pdf(Jan 2-16, 2015)
2) JOB AD Credit Summer School Administrator/Assistant Administaror 2014-2015.pdf (Jan 12-16, 2015)
3) JOB AD Summer School - In-Class and eLearning Teachers 2014-2015.pdf (Feb 2-6, 2015)
4) JOB AD Summer School - Co-op Teachers 2014-2015.pdf (Jan 26-30, 2015)
5) JOB AD Summer School - Secretarial.pdf (Jan 12-16, 2015)
Criminal Record Check
For the safety of students, successful candidates will be required to submit a satisfactory criminal record check prior to the commencement of any employment duties. Recent changes made by the RCMP have resulted in significant processing delays for some candidates. You may wish to start the process to obtain your criminal record check as soon as possible.
Commitment to Equity
The Peel District School Board is committed to equity in employment. We are committed to equitable hiring practices that allow us to hire qualified staff who reflect the full diversity of the Region of Peel. We will make any reasonable accommodation, based on any of the human rights protected grounds, to support candidates to participate in the hiring process.
When contacted, candidates will be provided with an overview of the various elements of the selection process, such as tests and skill demonstrations. We will provide employment accommodation (i.e. an accessible location, rescheduling of interviews that fall on holy days) if we are advised of an applicant's needs in advance of any part of the selection process.