On your first day, the instructor will review what is expected of students to be successful in the program. Be ready to talk about your short and long term goals.
REMEMBER - ask questions if you do not understand something.
- If you cannot attend a class. You must call David Slack at:
- 905-791-6700 press 1 - ext. 6401 and leave:
- your name
- phone number
- instructor's name and
- the reason for your absence
- Attendance is important. If you miss too many classes, you can be asked to leave the program
- Smoking is not permitted on school property (inside or outside the building). If you are caught smoking, you may be asked to leave the program.
What to bring to class
- Pink copy of the registration form as proof of registration
- A dictionary, binders, separators/dividers for your binder, paper, pen, pencil/eraser and a highlighter
- Additional required supplies will be discussed in class