This Employment Ontario program is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario and through the Canada-Ontario Job Fund Agreement
On your first day, the instructor will review what is expected of students to be successful in the program. Be ready to talk about your short and long term goals.
REMEMBER - ask questions if you do not understand something.
- If you cannot attend a class. You must call your teacher:
- Your teacher's contact information will be provided to you on your first day of class.
- Attendance is important. If you miss too many classes, you can be asked to leave the program
- Smoking is not permitted on school property (inside or outside the building). If you are caught smoking, you may be asked to leave the program.
What to bring to class
- Pink copy of the registration form as proof of registration
- A dictionary, binders, separators/dividers for your binder, paper, pen, pencil/eraser and a highlighter
- Additional required supplies will be discussed in class