Due to March Break and the Easter long weekend International Languages classes have been cancelled for March 12, 19 & 26.
For Rick Hansen International Languages, classes are also cancelled for April 2 as there is a Parent LIteracy Conference.
Through the International Languages Program, students can develop oral communication, reading and writing skills in languages other than English or French. At the secondary school level, students can earn up to three (3) credits for the successful completion of International Languages courses.
Registration (Find out how to register.)
|Registration for International Languages 2015-2016 is now closed. Please watch this page for upcoming information on registration for 2016-2017.|
Course dates and times
- All classes run from Saturday, September 19, 2015 to Saturday, June 11, 2016.
- Elementary classes run from 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Secondary classes run from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- No classes are scheduled for holiday long weekends or school breaks. For a listing of non-school days, please click on this link: Non school days 2015-2016.pdf
- Professional Development days are provided for instructors and teachers. There are no classes on PD days. A schedule will be provided by your site administrator.
Languages and Locations
What languages are offered at which locations? All languages and locations
Grades and Ages
What grade will my child be in? Grades and Ages
What should I bring on my first day of classes?
SK-grade 8 students who currently attend a Peel DSB day school should bring a copy of the last day school report card. JK students should bring proof of age (e.g., a copy of the birth certificate or passport) to be handed in to the teacher or at the office.
All students who attend schools other than Peel DSB day schools (e.g., Dufferin-Peel, neighbouring school boards or private schools) MUST BRING proof of address and age.
Students enrolled in CU0 and DU0 credit classes MUST BRING a transcript as proof of pre-requisite for the course. CU0 (grade 11) students MUST HAVE the grade 10 BD0 pre-requisite and DU0 (grade 12) students must have the grade 11 CU0 pre-requisite.
VISA students are required to pay $1050.00 per course.
100 Elm Drive West, Room 116
Adult Education Centre South
Mississauga, ON L5B 1L9
Telephone 905-270-6000, select 4
Follow us on Twitter @Peel_ConEd