Through the International Languages Program, students can develop oral communication, reading and writing skills in languages other than English or French. At the secondary school level, students can earn up to three (3) credits for the successful completion of International Languages courses.
Inclement Weather Reminders
In the event of inclement weather whereby International Languages classes need to be cancelled, administrators will notify you via School-day email by 8:00 a.m. Teachers and Instructors will NOT be communicating closure information directly to their students.
Course dates and times
- All classes run from Saturday, September 14, 2019 to Saturday, June 6, 2020.
- Elementary classes run from 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Secondary classes run from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- No classes are scheduled for holiday long weekends or school breaks.
- Professional Development days are provided for instructors and teachers. There are no classes on PD days. A schedule will be provided by your site administrator.
What should I bring on my first day of classes?
SK-grade 8 students who currently attend a Peel DSB day school should bring a copy of the last day school report card. JK students should bring proof of age (e.g., a copy of the birth certificate or passport) to be handed in to the teacher or at the office.
All students who attend schools other than Peel DSB day schools (e.g., Dufferin-Peel, neighbouring school boards or private schools) MUST BRING proof of address and age.
Students enrolled in CU0 and DU0 credit classes MUST BRING a transcript as proof of pre-requisite for the course. CU0 (grade 11) students MUST HAVE the grade 10 BD0 pre-requisite and DU0 (grade 12) students must have the grade 11 CU0 pre-requisite.
VISA students are required to pay $1500.00 per credit course.
100 Elm Drive West, Room 116
Adult Education Centre South
Mississauga, ON L5B 1L9
Telephone 905-890-1010, ext. 6613, 6612, 6610
Follow us on Twitter @Peel_ConEd