Before you can attend class, you will require a language assessment. You also must register.
For attending classes:
- you will need paper, pens and pencils. We also suggest a dictionary. If you wish to bring a dictionary, please bring a printed book and not an electronic dictionary
- arrive at least 15 minutes before your class so that you have time to find a parking place and prepare for class
- your teacher will provide you with a course outline, which will include course expectations, how you will be evaluated, and the materials you will require
- the instructor and administration at the school will outline expectations regarding the importance of punctuality and attendance and our related policies
- if you must smoke, do so on the sidewalk, off school property. Smoking is not permitted at any of our sites. The municipality patrols the area (not the school) and will fine anyone $305 found smoking on Peel District School Board property