Care for Children Centre
Child-minding is available for children aged 3 to 10 years of age on Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. while you attend daytime classes at our Mississauga campus.
Register between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m, Monday to Friday:
- By phone: 905-270-6000, ext 6632
- In-person: 100 Elm Drive West, Room 117, Mississauga, ON L5B 1L9
- Please bring a copy of your child’s most recent immunization record.
- Children must be 3 years old at time of registration
- Children MUST be toilet trained
- Fees are pro-rated and payable at time of registration.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable unless the program is cancelled and in that case, fees will be refunded.
Spaces are limited and are filled on a first come first served basis.
A minimum number of registrants are required to offer the Care for Children Centre program. You will contacted via phone and email (optional) if the program is cancelled due to low enrolment.
- A quality program with age specific curriculum and development activities.
- Program models in early childhood education.
- A positive, healthy, learning environment for student growth and enjoyment
- Qualified and certified ECE professionals
- A specific program for children aged 3 – 5 years designed to help prepare children for school by encouraging them to:
- join in group activities where they will learn the importance of sharing and taking turns.
- expand their language skills with active cooperation and play time.
- participate in craft activities where they will learn how to use a variety of materials including scissors, glue, paint, crayons and markers.
- explore discovery centres where they can use their imaginations to create; i.e., sand/water play, house centre, block area.
- develop the motor skills they will need for writing, through the use of puzzles and other small manipulative toys.