Child-minding is available for children aged 3 to 10 years of age on Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. while you attend daytime classes at our Mississauga campus at:
100 Elm Drive West, Room 117, Mississauga, ON L5B 1L9
Register between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m, Monday to Friday:
- By phone: 905-270-6000, ext 6632
- In-person: 100 Elm Drive West, Room 117, Mississauga, ON L5B 1L9
- Please bring a copy of your child’s most recent immunization record.
- Children must be 3 years old at time of registration
- Children MUST be toilet trained
- Fees are pro-rated and payable at time of registration.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable unless the program is cancelled and in that case, fees will be refunded.
Spaces are limited and are filled on a first come first served basis.
A minimum number of registrants are required to offer the child-minding program. You will contacted via phone and email (optional) if the program is cancelled due to low enrolment.
- A quality program with age specific curriculum and development activities.
- Program models in early childhood education.
- A positive, healthy, learning environment for student growth and enjoyment
- Qualified and certified CECE professionals
- A specific program for children aged 3 – 5 years designed to help prepare children for school by encouraging them to:
- join in group activities where they will learn the importance of sharing and taking turns.
- expand their language skills with active cooperation and play time.
- participate in craft activities where they will learn how to use a variety of materials including scissors, glue, paint, crayons and markers.
- explore discovery centres where they can use their imaginations to create; i.e., sand/water play, house centre, block area.
- develop the motor skills they will need for writing, through the use of puzzles and other small manipulative toys.