- looking to earn your Ontario Secondary School Diploma?
- new to Canada and want to learn English?
- a certified teacher and looking for job?
- trying to get a different job?
- applying to become a Canadian citizen?
- wanting to improve your marks for College or University?
- 18 or over?
Adults can further their educational, language, career and personal goals through the following specific and diverse program opportunities:
Earn Ontario Secondary School credits, improve your marks for College & University applications and improve your employability skills.
Adult ESL (English as a Second Language)
Offers courses in listening and speaking, reading and writing, computers for ESL learners, and preparing for the Test of English as a Foreign Language.
Adult Literacy & Basic Skills
Non-credit courses that improves abilities in reading, writing, math and computers. This program helps English-speaking adults function more effectively, prepares them for skills training or high school, and improves their overall employability.
Specialized Language Programs: Foreign-Trained Teachers Program
Learn advanced communication skills while developing Canadian experience using the language of teaching.