You Should Know
On your first day of your adult education course
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before your class to find a parking place and be prepared for class.
- Your teacher will provide you with a course outline, which will include expectations, how you will be evaluated, and the materials you will require.
- The teacher and administration at the school will review expectations regarding the importance of being on time, attending class regularly, and our related policies.
- Bring a three-ring binder with a good supply of paper, pens and pencils and depending on your schedule, lunch, or money for the cafeteria.
- Smoking is not permitted at any of our sites. If you must smoke, do so on the sidewalk and make sure you are off school property.
- Violators will be charged. The municipality patrols the area and will fine anyone ($305) found smoking on Peel District School Board property.
- Please dispose of your garbage respectfully in the containers provided.