Public registration for Fall Courses (Session 1) takes place from August 24-September 1
Click the following link to preview course offerings.
plan for 2016-2017.pdf
Please make note of each of the following steps to register.
1. Bring in the required documents:
a) Students require an official, original Ontario Secondary School transcript and all documents from your school in the country of origin, if applicable.
a.1. If you do not have an official, original Ontario Secondary School transcript, an assessment is required for all new learners. For more information, please call 905-270.-6000 press 1 or 905-791-6700 press 3.
b) One of the following documents is required as proof of age, Canadian citizenship or immigration status:
b.1. Proof of Canadian Citizenship (Birth Certificate, Birth Registration Card, Passport, Citizenship Card or Certificate)
b.2. Confirmation of Permanent Resident Status (Permanent Resident Card PRC or IMM5292)
b.3. Proof of Landed Immigrant Status (Record of Landing IMM1000)
b.4. Any immigration documents the family may have which may include:
- Temporary Resident Permit;
- Work Permit/Employment Authorization;
- Refugee claimants/Convention Refugees
- Application for Landing/Approval in Principle (sponsorship within Canada)
- Minister's Permits (and/or extension thereof )
2. Confirm your eligibility
- Both Peel and non-Peel residents may attend Adult Credit classes
- Age requirements for this program depend on the session
- Priority is given to learners who are 21 years of age or older to attend DAY classes for Sessions 1, 2 & 3 (September to June)
- Learners must be 18 years of age or older to attend NIGHT classes for Session 1,2 & 3 and for Session 4 (Summer session)
3. Complete a Registration Form and meet with a Guidance Counsellor
- Meet with a guidance counsellor to confirm your eligibility and plan your program.
- Be sure to reference our office hours for each campus on our "Registration Dates and Times" page.
4. A $15.00 one time Activity Fee is payable per session at the time of registration by debit or credit ONLY.
- Once you are registered. We will provide you with a confirmation copy of your registration form or a printed timetable. Carry these with you at all times as proof of your registration. You MUST bring it with you when you come to class and is required to verify your registration in the course.
- All classes are conditional on teacher availability and sufficient enrolment. Classes are subject to cancellation or transfer.
- We require a deposit for textbooks and novels.
- Textbook deposits are $100 ($95 refundable) and novel deposits are $20 ($18 refundable).
- Payments for textbook can be made using debit, credit card or money order.
- No cash or personal cheques are accepted.
- All refunds will be issued by debit or credit to the same card that was used to make the initial deposit.