Download the Summer Adult Credit Course Offerings.pdf
Once you have determined that you want to take an Adult Credit course, the following
information is critical to your enrolment:
1. Please bring the required documents:
a) Students require an official, original Ontario Secondary School transcript and all documents from your school in the country of origin, if applicable.
a.1. If you do not have an official, original Ontario Secondary School transcript, an assessment is required for all new learners. For more information, please call 905-270.-6000 press 1 or 905-791-6700 press 3.
b) One of the following documents is required as proof of age, Canadian citizenship or immigration status:
b.1. Proof of Canadian Citizenship (Birth Certificate, Birth Registration Card, Passport, Citizenship Card or Certificate)
b.2. Confirmation of Permanent Resident Status (Permanent Resident Card PRC or IMM5292)
b.3. Proof of Landed Immigrant Status (Record of Landing IMM1000)
b.4. Any immigration documents the family may have which may include:
- Temporary Resident Permit;
- Work Permit/Employment Authorization;
- Refugee claimants/Convention Refugees
- Application for Landing/Approval in Principle (sponsorship within Canada)
- Minister's Permits (and/or extension thereof )
2. Confirm your eligibility
- Both Peel and non-Peel residents may attend Adult Credit
- Age requirements for this program depend on the session
- Learners must be 21 years of age or older to attend Sessions 1, 2 & 3 (September to June)
- Learners must be 18 years of age or older to attend Session 4: Summer session (some conditions apply)
3. Complete a Registration Form and obtain Counsellor approval
- Complete a Registration Form and either:
- Attend a Public Registration session (hyperlink to the Registration Key Dates page OR
- Drop into or call our Mississauga Campus at 905.270.6000 press 1 – Ext 6621 or our Brampton Campus at 905.791.6700 press 3.
- Please reference our office hours for each campus on our Contact us page.
- Once you are registered. We will provide you with a confirmation copy (YELLOW COPY) that you are required to carry with you at all times as proof of your registration. You MUST bring it with you when you come to class and is required to verify your registration in the course.
- If you decide to change a course or when signing out textbooks, you will be asked to produce the YELLOW COPY of your form.
- All classes are conditional on teacher availability and sufficient enrolment. Classes are subject to cancellation or transfer.
- There is NO CHARGE for registering for Adult Credit Classes.
- We require a refundable deposit for textbooks and novels.
- Textbook deposits are $80.00 and novel deposits are $15.00.
- Payments for textbook can be made using debit, credit card or money order.
- No cash or personal cheques are accepted.