Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does it cost to attend adult credit courses?
There is NO CHARGE for registering for Adult Credit Classes. We require a refundable deposit for textbooks and novels.
- Textbook deposits are $80.00 each and novel deposits are $15.00 each.
- Payments for textbook can be made using debit, credit card or money order.
- No cash or personal cheques are accepted.
2. What courses are offered and what are the diploma requirements?
For credit course descriptions and their pre-requisites visit Chart Your Course.
To view the requirements for the Ontario secondary diploma under OSS and OSIS,
visit the Ministry of Education's website.
3. Where can I get more information about credit courses?
You can explore the pages of this site or contact us by phone, email or in person.
4. Who can attend adult credit classes?
- Day classes: Learners 21 years of age and older
- Night classes: Learners 18 years of age and older
5. When are the sessions?
There are four sessions:
Session 1: Fall (September – December)
Session 2: Winter (December – March)
Session 3: Spring (March – June)
Session 4: Summer (July to the first Friday of August - 5 weeks)
6. When can I register?
Visit our registration information page.
7. Where does credit night school take place?
Mississauga campus. View a map.
8. How can I get a transcript?
Transcripts can be ordered in advance and the cost is $2 per transcript. It is the student's responsibility to forward their transcripts to the high school they plan to attend. Please contact us to order a transcript.
9. Where can I download my Student Handbook?
AEC STUDENT HANDBOOK-Spring.pdf