Code of Conduct
We will help you to achieve your goals, whether that is to complete a high school diploma or upgrade your skills. There are some basics responsibilities for students when attending school. By fulfilling these basic requirements, you are on your way to success. A few examples are:
- attend class on a regular basis
- be on time for class
- be present for the final exam period. Book holidays outside of the times outlined -- special consideration will not be given for exams missed because of booked trips, etc. If an exam is missed, official documentation must be presented immediately to the administration that justifies medical, legal or emergency reasons.
The Student Code of conduct, which can be found in your studenet handbook.
fThe handbooks outlines specific policies and rules that all students are required to follow. For example, every student is expected to:
- respect other students’ right to a quiet, safe and supportive learning environment
- dress appropriately
- submit original work and be honest
- follow the school’s guidelines for using computers and other equipment